J&G Pizza and Steak House  » Restaurants  »
520 McMannville Hwy. Manchester, TN. 37355
  • They are also very fast at taking our orders, seating us, and bringing us delicious food
  • The food at J&G Pizza and Steak House is probably the best I have ever had besides my own home cooking
  • They have so much to choose from and I enjoy trying new things

• by Dani C.

Having three kids, I get tired of cooking dinner all of the time. Our favorite restaurant in the whole city is called J&G Pizza and Steak House. It is located in Manchester.

The waiters and waitresses at J&G Pizza and Steak House are always so polite to us. We never have any complaints about the service or problems with our orders. They are also very fast at taking our orders, seating us, and bringing us

delicious food.

The food at J&G Pizza and Steak House is probably the best I have ever had besides my own home cooking. They have so much to choose from and I enjoy trying new things. I do however have a few favorites. Their pizzas are delicious and their steak is really good.

Every once in awhile, it will take a little while to be seated because J&G Pizza and Steak House is ...

• a very popular place that they get crowded sometimes. I don’t mind this because their food and service is so remarkable that it makes up for the waiting.

The pricing on the food varies by what you get but we are able to feed a family of 5 for under $60 most of the time. Its even less then that when we just order a pizza. The only time it gets really high is when

everyone orders different things. We do this sometimes because the variety of food they offer is so tempting.

I rate J&G Pizza and Steak House 10 out of 10 because they have the best food in town, they have the best employees in town, and they have decent prices. If you live in Manchester , I beg you to try J&G Pizza and Steak House at least one time. I don’t think you will regret it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7204329340330/k2311a042/4.2.08