Bayer Children Aspirin  » Medicine  »
  • I think it is also truly usefull for those people always on the go
  • Which is amazing too, I love the fact it is so easy to use
  • In fact, I admit this stuff is more pricey than regular aspirins formulated for adults but it is worthing the extra money you'll spend on it just because of its ease to use and delicious taste
  • I believe it is the perfect product for those people a little bit picky about tastes

• by jobinsocket

One of these pills a day, helps in blood thinning and for the purpose of hearth protection. I do appreciate so much the orange flavor and cherry as well because it makes me feel like it isn’t a pill I’m taking but a chewable candy.

I

think it is also truly usefull for those people always on the go.

You just have to put it in your handbag or pocket and you have it with you, available whenever and wherever you are or if you forgot to take a pill in the morning.

I find the taste to be wonderful and much different than all other kind of adult pills.

It is so pleasant that I don’t have to drink much water with it trying to get rid of the disgusting taste like other medications.

Which is amazing ...

• Bayer Children Aspirin
      too, I love the fact it is so easy to use.

I only have to pop one of those pills into my mouth and chew it and I’m done.

is worthing the extra money you’ll spend on it just because of its ease to use and delicious taste.

I believe it is the perfect product for those people a little bit picky about tastes.

If I could highly recommand a product, it would be this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26204329310330/k2311a042/4.2.08