Audiomasters Tullahoma TN
509 N. Jackson St. Tullahoma, TN.
  • I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to electronics, but I know what basic stuff is
  • I love this because it keeps me from having to go buy new electronics all the time
  • They usually can fix my problem while I wait and if they can't, they have it fixed by the next day
  • I rate Audiomasters 10 out of 10 and if you live near Tullahoma, I recommend them for all your electronic repair needs

• by Dani C.

I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to electronics, but I know what basic stuff is. If you ask me what a stereo or DVD player is I will know what you are talking about. I kinda enjoy shopping for electronics because I get to learn new things. I shop at a store in Tullahoma called Audiomasters occasionally, but I always use them for all of my electronic repair needs.

Audiomasters really does a good

job when my DVD player goes on the fritz. They are able to take it apart and clean it and fix it fast. I love this because it keeps me from having to go buy new electronics all the time. Sometimes, when I do need to upgrade to newer stuff, I will browse through their stock. I don’t usually buy things from Audiomasters though, I just have my stuff repaired. They do have a good selection ...

• though.

The staff at Audiomasters are very knowledgeable and helpful. They usually explain what’s wrong with whatever electronic I am having repaired. They never make me feel stupid. They understand that not all people know everything there is to know about electronics, and they answer my questions with respect. I was in one Electronic repair store where the employee had the nerve to laugh at me because I didn’t know something. He said he thought I

was just joking but I still found it rude. So it was nice to find a store like Audiomasters where they don’t laugh at you.

The pricing for the repairs varies, but is never very expensive. They usually can fix my problem while I wait and if they can’t, they have it fixed by the next day.

I rate Audiomasters 10 out of 10 and if you live near Tullahoma, I recommend them for all your electronic repair needs.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16204329230330/k2311a042/4.2.08