Woodard’s Diamond Showroom  » Jewelry  »
1600 N. Jackson St. Tullahoma, TN.
  • I know most women go crazy for diamonds and jewelry
  • I know I do and I enjoy going to stores to look at them and to buy them
  • The first thing that I noticed the first time I went to Woodard's Diamond Showroom, was that unlike a lot of other stores I didn't have to wait a long time to talk to someone
  • I was so happy when I found out that most of their stuff was affordable that I bought a beautiful diamond cluster ring on my first visit
  • If you are a diamond and jewelry collector and you like browsing beautiful jewelry, then I recommend you try shopping at Woodard's Diamond Showroom in Tullahoma

• by Dani C.

I know most women go crazy for diamonds and jewelry. I know I do and I enjoy going to stores to look at them and to buy them. It is so much fun to go to a jewelry store and look at all the pretty diamonds and think about owning them someday. My favorite place to shop for diamonds and jewelry is called Woodard’s Diamond Showroom and is located in Tullahoma.

The first thing that I noticed the first time I went to Woodard’s Diamond Showroom, was that unlike a lot of other stores I didn’t have to wait a

long time to talk to someone. It really gets on my nerves when I walk into a store of any kind and need help with something and can’t get it. It makes me feel like they don’t want my business when they ignore me. Woodard’s Diamond Showroom is different. They asked me what I needed help with right away without me having to ask them to. This made me smile and I knew right away that I would love this place.

The second thing that I noticed was the beautiful diamond jewelry that they had. I almost started drooling. A ...

• lot of jewelry stores have a lot of nice stuff but nowhere near as much as Woodard’s Diamond Showroom had. Their diamonds seemed to sparkle more too and I have never had any complaints about any of the jewelry that I have purchased through them.

The pricing was magnificent. I was expecting high prices when I first walked in because everything was so gorgeous. I was so happy when I found out that most of their stuff was affordable that I bought a beautiful diamond cluster ring on my first visit! It was amazing!

The staff, like I said were

extremely helpful and cheered me up by being attentive and not making me wait to be helped. They seemed to know a lot about the jewelry, which was nice for a change. I have been in jewelry stores before where the employees didn’t know one diamond from another. I was glad to be in a store that knew what they were doing and were so friendly!

If you are a diamond and jewelry collector and you like browsing beautiful jewelry, then I recommend you try shopping at Woodard’s Diamond Showroom in Tullahoma! I rate them a perfect 10 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45204329170330/k2311a042/4.2.08