Mcmurr’s Tullahoma TN  » Business  »
1802 N. Jackson St. Tullahoma, TN
  • I had done some shopping around before I went to Mcmurr's and I know that $60 for 5000 business cards was a great deal
  • I love finding stores like Mcmurr's where you get what you want for cheap and the quality of the work isn't compromised
  • If you live near Tullahoma, and you run your own business and need business cards, I suggest you try Mcmurr's

• by Dani C.

When you run your own business, the most important thing is advertising. One form of advertising is business cards. You can hand them out to people and you can leave them in convenience stores and other places. Business cards are a great way to advertise. I used Mcmurr’s in Tullahoma to do my business cards.

Mcmurr’s did a wonderful job on my business cards. They are full of color

and look wonderful. Mcmurr’s was also able to fit a lot of information on my business card, which is important when advertising.

The pricing was phenomenal. I got 5000 business cards for under $60. I had done some shopping around before I went to Mcmurr’s and I know that $60 for 5000 business cards was a great deal. I love finding stores like Mcmurr’s where you get what ...

• you want for cheap and the quality of the work isn’t compromised.

The staff I worked with at Mcmurr’s, were really decent people. When I was giving them the information for my business card , they read everything back to me to make sure they had it absolutely right. When it comes to advertising, thoroughness is a must. If you mess up just one single number or letter, it

can be a disaster, so it made me very happy to see a place like Mcmurr’s making sure they had everything correct.

I rate Mcmurr’s 10 out of 10 for great, great pricing, awesome service from their employees, and for making sure everything on my business card came out correct. If you live near Tullahoma, and you run your own business and need business cards, I suggest you try Mcmurr’s.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41204329160330/k2311a042/4.2.08