Long School of Dance  » Entertainment  »
322 W. Lincoln St. Tullahoma, TN.
  • Long School of Dance is located in Tullahoma , and I will say right away that I think they are great
  • I like this because we can pay for 6 months in advance or if we are short on cash, we can just pay the monthly fee
  • If you are searching for a place to enroll your kids in dance classes, I recommend Long School of Dance

• by Dani C.

My daughter has been begging me for a long time to let her join a ballet class. When she first asked, we couldn’t afford to do it. Recently we decided that we could afford it. You should have seen the look on her face when we told her! She wanted to go to a dance class that all of her friends went to. These dance classes were held at a place called Long School of Dance, and we decided we would give it a

try.

Long School of Dance is located in Tullahoma , and I will say right away that I think they are great. I have been watching how they treat the kids and I am amazed at how sweet the staff are. My daughter has so much fun at Long School of Dance and I really, really enjoy watching her in ballet class. She smiles so much now when she knows she has dance class.

The pricing for the ballet class is a very ...

• reasonable monthly or every 6 month fee you can pay. I like this because we can pay for 6 months in advance or if we are short on cash, we can just pay the monthly fee.

Long School of Dance is really cool because they don’t just teach ballet, they put on shows too. They also offers many types of dance classes. They offer tap dance classes, jazz and acrobatic dance classes. My husband and I saw how much fun our daughter was having

and we ended up signing up for some dance classes too. We have so much fun in them and the teachers are really great and patient with us.

I rate Long School of Dance 10 out of 10 because their ballet classes bring my daughter such joy, their pricing is really set up well, and because they even teach old fogies like me how to dance. If you are searching for a place to enroll your kids in dance classes, I recommend Long School of Dance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59204329120330/k2311a042/4.2.08