Amoco Food Mart Manchester TN
400 Hillsboro Blvd. Manchester, TN. 37355

• by Dani C.

Sometimes, I have to do shopping for my kids to get them snacks and I even have to buy a few odds and ends for home. I don’t like driving all the way to the grocery store because it is a long drive. There is a discount food mart near my home called Amoco Food Mart. It is in Manchester

The first thing that I absolutely love about Amoco

Food Mart is the variety of different snack foods that you can choose from. Amoco Food Mart doesn’t just have the candy section and the chip section like most convenient stores. They have a lot more stuff then your ordinary convenience store. They even have things you might run low on at home, like toilet paper, bread, milk, and some cooking supplies. They don’t overcharge you for the milk ...

• and the bread like most convenient stores do. This makes me very happy because I love saving money.

The cashiers at Amoco Food Mart are always friendly and put a smile on my face. It is nice to walk into a store and to be recognized by the staff. It is even better when they know you by name and remember it every time you walk in the door.

At Amoco Food Mart, the staff treat me with respect on top of being very helpful. This is a big plus for me.

I rate Amoco Food Mart 10 out of 10 for great snack food variety, having other odds and ends in stock for low prices, and for a friendly, respectful staff. If you live near Manchester and ever need any odds and ends, I recommend Amoco Food Mart.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24204329110330/k2311a042/4.2.08