Bagwell Office Systems  » Business  »
875 Union St. Shelbyville, TN.
  • Bagwell Office Systems impressed me the first time I went to buy copy machine supplies there
  • The pricing on the supplies was standard, and the paper I bought was on sale
  • I would rate Bagwell Office Systems 10 out of 10 because they were so helpful, they had everything I needed, and their staff actually helped me avoid buying the wrong thing
  • If you live near Shelbyville, and you need copy machine supplies, I would recommend Bagwell Office Systems to you

• by Dani C.

As I have stated before, my husband runs his own business from home. You can imagine how important it is that he has a copy machine in his office. He is constantly having to make copies of important business documents. I get to do all of his supply shopping because he is usually too busy to do it. I shop at a place called Bagwell Office Systems because a friend of mine works there and recommended them.

I don’t know much about

copy machines or supplies, so my husband usually gives me a list of the supplies that he needs for his copy machine. These lists usually include things like paper and inks, which I have no trouble finding at Bagwell Office Systems.

Bagwell Office Systems impressed me the first time I went to buy copy machine supplies there. They showed me where everything that I needed was located and they even explained to me how inks and papers were different. They explained that ...

• if I didn’t get the right ink cartridges, they wouldn’t fit in the copy machine. I called my husband at home and asked him the brand and model of machine that he had, and the guy helping me looked up what ink cartridges and paper I needed. This made me very happy because it saved me a lot of time and money. I would have gone home and discovered I had bought the wrong stuff and I would have had to go
        back. So the helpfulness of the staff saved me money on gas and also saved me on embarrassment.

The pricing on the supplies was standard, and the paper I bought was on sale. I would rate Bagwell Office Systems 10 out of 10 because they were so helpful, they had everything I needed, and their staff actually helped me avoid buying the wrong thing. If you live near Shelbyville, and you need copy machine supplies, I would recommend Bagwell Office Systems to you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41204329100330/k2311a042/4.2.08