Slim Fast Easy  » Health  »
2.5
  • I found out that Slim Fast made an easy to digest shake
  • I bought the Slim Fast Easy to Digest chocolate shake

• by mbowie

I am significantly overweight. I also have a some medical conditions that cause problems with my stomach. I have tried many of the diet shakes. I like Slim Fast a lot. However, my stomach couldn’t tolerate the shakes because of the milk.

I used the Slim Fast powder. I would use soy milk and water instead of regular milk. That worked well and it tasted fine. It just got to be

a hassle to prepare in the mornings.

I would have to use a mixer, or there would be a lot of the powder chunks in the drink. I found out that Slim Fast made an easy to digest shake. I really wanted to try it. I couldn’t find it locally and I did not want to pay shipping.

So, I started using the Atkins shakes. The Atkins was OK. I still wanted ...

• to try the Slim Fast Easy to Digest Shakes.

Just recently I was shopping at Target and there they were.

I bought the Slim Fast Easy to Digest chocolate shake. I put them in the refrigerator to get them cold. After a couple of days I gave the shake a try. I had high hopes.

The shake tasted pretty bad. I was quite disappointed. The shake was super thick. It also just

didn’t taste very good.

I haven’t tried another one. Maybe I will try another one if I can figure a way to make it taste better. However, for now, I will probably use something else. I really liked the Slim Fast brand but, this product was a let down for me.

I haven’t tried any other flavor yet. Maybe the vanilla would be better. I don’t know if the Slim Fast is easy to digest.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34204329000330/k2311a042/4.2.08