KitKat Extra Crispy  » Food  »
  • Nevertheless, since I wanted to know for sure that it was indeed just a mere marketing ploy, I decided to buy two chocolate bars
  • Its rich chocolate and truly crispy wafers are simply delicious
  • So if you have a sweet tooth or you are simply looking for something enjoyable to nibble on, you should definitely check out this product

• by acmepride

As I was shopping for my toiletries, I came across a chocolate bar which claims to be “EXTRA CRISPY” and “twice the crisp.” Just nother marketing gimmick, that’s what I honestly told myself at first.

decided to buy two chocolate bars. Anyway, it does not cost a fortune.

After my first bite of KitKat Extra Crispy, though, I had to admit to myself that my initial impression was wrong. This new chocolate bar from KitKat is really very tasty. Its rich chocolate and truly crispy wafers are simply delicious.

• It easily lives up to its claim that it is now twice the crisp. I could say this with a considerable degree of certainty because I have tried the other KitKat chocolate bars.

What’s more, for a gratifying chocolate treat, its price tag is very reasonable. With a mere 69 cents, you could

already enjoy this delightful chocolate. Just imagine that. Crispy wafers covered with a healthy amount of sweet milk chocolate for only 69 cents! It surely is a great buy!

So if you have a sweet tooth or you are simply looking for something enjoyable to nibble on, you should definitely check out this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27204328910330/k2311a042/4.2.08