Three phone service  » Cellular services  »
  • Overall, I think Three is a good service and operates very well

• by Susanna

Three is a phone service which operates in Australia and many other countries.

Three phone service is a good one, there are many caps available and prepaid plans well. I have only recently joined Three, and think their service is good.

However, sometimes they may take some time to activate some features on a phone, but the acutal online activation progress for the

phone works almost immediately. I am also very happy with Three’s customer service, both at the shops and over the phone. People have responded to any questions or problems I had very quickly and were happy to solve them for me.

The prepaid plan works very well for me, as I don’t often use the phone and like to pay as I go.

• The great deal with prepaid is, if you pay $50, the actual credit amount you get is double. It also works with $100 credit, which you will get $200 worth. However, the only thing is, that the credits expire in 60 days, and there are no other options. The only way to keep your credit is to recharge again within certain amounts
        of time.

There is also free calling time for Three to Three phones, and a cheap rate calling to other Three phones. However, the rate of calling landlines or other mobiles can be very dear. It also depends on how much you recharge.

Overall, I think Three is a good service and operates very well. I haven’t had any problems with it, and enjoy using their phone.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22204328620230/k2311a042/4.2.08