Reno 911! Miami (Movie)  » Movies  »
  • I dragged a friend with me to the theater, and while he loved it, I found it fairly boring
  • It seemed like all the best parts were shown in the previews
  • When it came out on DVD, I ended up putting off watching it for awhile because I remembered how bad I thought it was
  • I think that the nudity was a little distracting too
  • I really love the characters, and I like that they set up the ending for a possible sequel, taking the group to Scotland Yard

• by Jenn Eblin

Reno 911! is a television show that I’ve watched since it first started. When I first saw the previews for their first full length movie, I couldn’t wait to see it. I dragged a friend with me to the theater,

and while he loved it, I found it fairly boring. It seemed like all the best parts were shown in the previews.

When it came out on DVD, I ended up putting off watching it for awhile because I remembered how bad I thought it was. The second time I watched it was a little better. It still wasn’t as funny as a 23 minute episode of the TV show, but it had its moments.

With the television series, they ...

• Reno 911! Miami (Movie)
      are constantly blocking out certain words, which leaves it up to my imagination as to what they are saying. When you can actually hear them, it isn’t quite as funny. I think that the nudity was a little distracting too.
      Still, you can’t beat seeing the man getting swallowed by the alligator.

I really love the characters, and I like that they set up the ending for a possible sequel, taking the group to Scotland Yard. I’m hoping that they follow through with that idea.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11204328570230/k2311a042/4.2.08