Full Metal Alchemist  » TV  »
  • Full Metal Alchemist is a anime series that is one of the best shows I have seen
  • I love this show because it has such funny parts that is so entertaining and amusing
  • This is one of the most amazing series I have seen, and it is fully recommended

• by Susanna

Full Metal Alchemist is a anime series that is one of the best shows I have seen. Don’t judge the series by its title, because when I first heard of it, I was wondering if it was good because of the title.

I have come to the conclusion that it is one of

the most worth seeing series and has great values.

The series is about two brothers who attempted to use alchemy to bring their mother back to life. However, it doesn’t go as what they expected, as the brothers did something against the rules, one lost his whole body, only his spirit was ...

• trapped in an empty armor, and the other lost his arm and leg.

The brothers went on a journey to get their body back. They lead to many discoveries, such as using the philosopher stone to get their body back, but realising the truth of what it could do, they have to make

very hard decisions.

I love this show because it has such funny parts that is so entertaining and amusing. I also love the story, the characters, and that the brothers are willing to sacrifice so much for each other.

This is one of the most amazing series I have seen, and it is fully recommended!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10204328490230/k2311a042/4.2.08