Harley Davidson 2002 FXSTi  » Cars  »
  • If you have never ridden a Harley motorcycle, in my opinion, you have never ridden a motorcycle
  • I believe they design things with safety in mind
  • One of the things I like about my bike is has lots of chrome
  • I would recommend it to any bike lover because there will never be another Harley

• by amandafishy

If you have never ridden a Harley motorcycle, in my opinion, you have never ridden a motorcycle. They are “different”!! The bike gives you a feeling right to your soul. The rumbling engine is the heart of the machine and every rumble is it’s heartbeat. The softtail is a classic design. I believe this style will last forever.

I can’t tell you how proud I was when I purchased this bike. The bike is tough. I ride all over the place and it goes through everything without complaining. The bike is put together very well, everything is tight and I have never needed to take it to the shop for physical maintenance. Just change the oil, fill it with gas and off you go. My softtail is very comfortable. The seat is wide

and has great cushion. I can ride it for hours without having to give my butt a rest. The only thing I can say is my legs are uncomfortable when I ride. This is very consistent with most of the other bikes I have ridden. Your legs always seem to be crunched up when they feel better stretched out. I believe they design things with safety in mind.

One of the things I like about my bike is has lots of chrome. It just shines and looks like a custom made bike. My bikes color is a dark blue. It doesn’t have much of a rake to it but the regular style is probably safer for me anyway. When putting the brakes on with this bike I am always a bit chicken. I don’t know if ...

• it is me or the bike, but I brake and it likes to get unstable. My bike is a 1450cc big twin motor with fuel injection. The fuel injection allows the motor to start right up instead of coughing before it starts. I make about 40 miles per gallon with the bike. The bike is a bit heavy. If I laid it down on the ground, it is doubtful that I would ever be able to get it up. The handle bars are at the correct height and angle but my hands always seem to get numb after riding a couple of hours. The exhaust pipes stick out from the side of the bike and you have to be careful when shutting the bike down and relaxing on the bike. It is easy to burn your legs.

It handles really well,

although Iwouldn’t do any s curves at any great speeds. The big back tire really squats when you take off. With the fuel injection this is really kickin! It is perfect muscle. The footpegs are chrome, the handle bars are chrome, the brake and clutch lines are chrome, the gear shift knob is chrome.

The suspension makes for a glass smooth ride that and it is hidden that it also doesn’t make the bike look cluttered.. The way it is designed makes everything streamlined and uncluttered, instead of so junky looking.

I like driving a piece of American history a superstar that has grown up. I paid $11,500 for a used Harley. The bike is just perfect and continues to be perfect. I would recommend it to any bike lover because there will never be another Harley.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9104328400730/k2311a041/4.1.08