MovieForumz.com
  • I love movies, but our family budget simply does not allow us to get out and do many things, like going to the cinema or even renting movies

• by Charles Brown

I love movies, but our family budget simply does not allow us to get out and do many things, like going to the cinema or even renting movies. I would love to be able to get out more, but we just cannot afford it right now.

One day last year, I

was surfing the net and came across a really cool site called MovieForumz.

com.

Members of this forum post links to sites where you can watch not only movies online for free, but also all kinds of other stuff like TV shows, stand-up comedy shows, documentaries and a whole lot more.

I ...

• absolutely love this place, because now we are able to watch all our favorite movies and TV shows.

I have found many links to movies that aren’t even in theaters yet.

Those are usually low quality cam versions and it’s obvious they are from a foreign country, but they are still

in English and good enough to watch and enjoy.

I have also been able to find links to places that host TV shows that I haven’t been able to catch on television for a while.

I definitely recommend MovieForums.

com to everyone out there who wants to watch movies and TV shows online for free.

MovieForumz.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20104328320730/k2311a041/4.1.08