MyLot.com  » Web sites  »
  • But I make a living online, so I have to find ways to make more than a few cents per post

• by Charles Brown

I have been a member of MyLot. com for more than a year, and I just do not see what the hype is all about.

I guess if you just like to socialize and join in on discussions, and not worry about the pennies per post you are making, then I guess it is fine for you.

But

I make a living online, so I have to find ways to make more than a few cents per post.

I do like the people I have met there, but I have talked to folks that spend their entire day there, posting their little hearts out for only around $1 per day.

That is ridiculous.

There are ...

• much better (and easier) ways to make money online.

I cannot see myself wasting hours and hours per day posting to discussions in hopes I will make a dollar for the day.

No way I am doing that.

As I said, I have been a member there for over a year, and I have never made the

$10 payout.

My balance is just over $4 and doesn’t change much, because I only respond to discussions that interest me, when and if I have time to drop by.

However, don’t get me wrong; it is a fun place to go, if you have the time and you are not worried about making a lot of money there.

MyLot.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20104328150730/k2311a041/4.1.08