ForumsFirst.com  » Web sites  »
  • I have been working at home for over a year and I have found some very interesting ways to make money online
  • The best place I have found where you can really make some good money is at ForumsFirst
  • Yes, I'm so happy I found ForumsFirst, and I recommend anyone who can put a few sentences together with good grammar and spelling to go give it a try

• by Charles Brown

I have been working at home for over a year and I have found some very interesting ways to make money online. One of those is paid forum posting.

The best place I have found where you can really make some good money is at ForumsFirst.

com.

I am very happy to have run across this site, and I will tell you why: it is a fun job, and so

easy! First, I had to go through an application process that took a couple of days.

I had to submit some posts so they could see how I write, which was a lot of fun to do.

Then once they approved me, I began to receive notices about jobs that were available to me.

The duration of the jobs vary from a few days to a month.

The amount ...

• of posts to be made vary also, but most of them pay $0.

15 per post.

So if it is a month-long job, and they need 800 posts, I can make a pretty good amount of money for that month if I visit the forum daily and make several posts per day.

The posts usually only have to be around 25 words minimum, so I find this much easier than

posting paid blog entries at my blog, because many of those require 200 to 400 words.

When I post at a forum, I find it easier to post quality posts when I don’t have to write a long, drawn out article.

Yes, I’m so happy I found ForumsFirst, and I recommend anyone who can put a few sentences together with good grammar and spelling to go give it a try.

Nicholas Gualtiere says :

Author:

Can you help me? I purchased a`blog package’ from forumsfirst.com. They said, in a screen message, that I would be receiving my`login details’ soon. I have received nothing from them, and they do not respond to my e-mail, at either of the two e-mail addresses that they give. How do I contact them? Are they just a scam? Apparently not, if you’ve posted with them, as you say you have. Why won’t they respond? What can I do? Can you help me in any way?

When you say you post 800 short (25 words) posts, for .15 (fifteen cents) per post, that comes to $ 120.00, right? For the amount of time it would take, this sounds like a less than minimum wage rate of pay.

Can you tell me why forumsfirst.com won’t answer my e-mail? Can you help me contact them?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Nick

RS staff says :

Nicholas, there is no reason to spam your inquiry. One time is enough.

Visit the website and read big banner, written in red color, on homepage.
    First of all it says “We will not be taking new orders”.

Secondly, the website was not updated during the last 45 days at least, according to the date mentioned on banner.

Not sure what kind of help do you expect now. No one here is related to this website. The review author is the same user, as you are.

Nicholas Gualtiere says :

RS Staff:

Greetings

Thank you for the information you have posted. Please understand that I was not trying to “spam” my inquiry. I just posted it twice, over a period of several days. I know that you are not connected to forumsfirst.com, just a “user”, like myself. As far as their “not taking new orders” “banner” goes, it’s been there for a long time, and it say’s “until July”. I waited from way back in 2012, until July of 2013 before ordering. They took the order, and told me I’d be receiving “login details” soon. As I said, I’ve received nothing. Even if they’re not taking orders, they should answer their e-mail. I know that none of this is your fault, and that you are not “affiliated” in any way with forumsfirst.com. I contacted you because I could not get a response from them, and I thought you might have some information as to why. Again, your help and information is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Nick

RS staff says :

But if the banner is still there, then obviously the service is still down.

Contact PayPal or your bank, depending on the payment method you used. You have all the rights to request payment return, since the product you paid for was not delivered.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20104328140730/k2311a041/4.1.08