Urban Legend  » Movies  »
  • I love watching it just for those little random cameos that seem to appear
  • Robert Englund as the mean old professor, and Brad Douriff as a stuttering gas station attendent are only two of the parts I like
  • One of the best scenes in the movie involves him sitting in a car when the radio suddenly blasts out the opening theme song to his television show

• by Jenn Eblin

Urban Legend is one of the few horror movies that I can watch again and again, no matter how many times I have seen it. It almost feels like the writers and producers wanted to make a movie that appeals to horror movie fans. I love watching it just for those little random cameos that

seem to appear. Robert Englund as the mean old professor, and Brad Douriff as a stuttering gas station attendent are only two of the parts I like.

I also love seeing Joshua Jackson in his first major movie role after joining Dawson’s Creek. He’s not in the movie for very long, which is a little ...

• sad but when e is there, you have to smile. One of the best scenes in the movie involves him sitting in a car when the radio suddenly blasts out the opening theme song to his television show.

I don’t watch this movie because it is the greatest horror movie alive, I watch it because

it isn’t the best and it doesn’t try to be the best. Instead it’s just a movie made for teens who love horror movies. I’m long past my teens now, and I still love it. This movie almost feels like someone went inside my mind and scooped out all that useless trivia, and made a movie with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11104328100730/k2311a041/4.1.08