Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Set  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I'm always looking for bargains, which is why I decided to give the Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Set went on sale at my local Target
  • I know that the yellow-ish color works great on the dark circles under my eyes, but it's hard to blend that color into my foundation
  • One of the other colors works well on breakouts, but I have the same problem with blending it into my foundation
  • Unfortunately I don't like products that require you to use a whole set
  • I like a foundation from a different company, but apparently I can't use my new concealer with that foundation

• by Jenn Eblin

I’m not a makeup kind of girl, but I do end up spending quite a bit of money on makeup, especially products that don’t work. I’m always looking for bargains, which is why I decided to give the Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Set went on sale at my local Target. I’ve tried some of her products before, and I’ve always been happy.

The set included 4 colors and two

brushes, but that was it. I was hoping to find some information, or even instructions on how to apply the colors. Instead I found nothing. Apparently one brush is nylon and one is sable, but I can’t tell the difference. I’m also not sure which colors are concealers and which one is a neutralizer.

I ended up doing a little experimenting of my own, just to figure out what each ...

• color was for, but I still don’t know what I’m doing. I know that the yellow-ish color works great on the dark circles under my eyes, but it’s hard to blend that color into my foundation. My guy actually pointed out that I had something under my eye, and it was this!

my foundation. I finally tried using this set with an old bottle of Sonia Kashuk foundation I had, and it looked a lot better. Unfortunately I don’t like products that require you to use a whole set. I like a foundation from a different company, but apparently I can’t use my new concealer with that foundation. It seems like a lot of work and expense just to hide a few dark circles.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31104328090730/k2311a041/4.1.08