Alli Weight Loss Pills  » Health  »
1.0
  • I decided to try the Alli weight loss pills because I liked what the reviews and manufacturer had to say
  • I know that a lot of people have had success with Alli, but I had the opposite reaction

• by Jenn Eblin

I decided to try the Alli weight loss pills because I liked what the reviews and manufacturer had to say. I liked that they said weight loss involved a change in lifestyle, and that this wasn’t a quick fix. I devoted two months of my life to the pills, and I wish I never had.

I know that a lot of people have had success

with Alli, but I had the opposite reaction. In two months I not only didn’t lose any extra weight, but I’m now noticing that my clothes are starting to fit tighter. The pills state that if you use them with diet and exercise, you can lose more weight. Well I did that, and nothing. At least with other pills I got a little extra boost ...

• of energy, but these didn’t even have that.

The worst part is the side effects. The pills actually stop your body from absorbing a specific percentage of fat that you consume. In theory if you eat fatty foods, you’ll be in the bathroom quite awhile as it comes out. I had this problem with EVERYTHING I ate. I had a handful of carrot sticks one

day and spent the next 10 minutes in the restroom.

Granted I didn’t have as many problems as other people had, but it was still pretty bad. Considering the amount of time I spent in the bathroom over the last few months, along with my diet and working out, I should have seen some results by now. Instead I saw nothing except a smaller wallet.

Alli Weight Loss Pills

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34104328080730/k2311a041/4.1.08