iPod Mini  » Electronics  »
  • Although I love my Mini they stopped making them
  • The interface is black and white unfortunately but having color does not make a big difference in my opinion

• by Dev

The Apple iPod Mini was the attempt to the original iPod. I although think it is great! I’ll tell you why. Although I love my Mini they stopped making them.

The outside is just like any iPod with the same external controls but comes in a variety of colors. If bought at apple.com you can customize the back with whatever word

you like and thats cool!

The interface is black and white unfortunately but having color does not make a big difference in my opinion. It is equipped with stop watch, calendar, games etc…

My favorite feature of all time of this old but still great iPod is it is super sturdy. In my eyes probably the sturdiest of all of the ...

• iPods made by Mac. With the new iPod Nano it is very easy to snap it in half. I know friends that have sat on it and… SNAP… it was finished. Not too thick or skinny this is a great iPod if you are somewhat clumsy or accidentally dropped it.

One time i washed and dried it in the washer

and drier by accident an when i recovered it it was busted. After a couple days it started working again. This is a true story promise.

A perfect mp3 for the adventure type. I purchased mine when it was being produced but know you can get it very cheat on eBay.

The retro iPod will never be retro in my eyes.

iPod Mini

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16104328030730/k2311a041/4.1.08