Max Factor Pan-Cake Water-Activated Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • With, Max Factor Pan-Cake Water-Activated Foundation, I have not found the perfect foundation, but it is still one of the best make-up products available

• by Angeleyes

My friend gifted me a set of assorted cosmetic products by Max Factor for Christmas. The gift set consisted of a mascara tube, a lipstick, 2 bottles of nail enamel and a foundation.

The foundation was - Max Factor Pan-Cake Water-Activated Foundation. Before this, I had never tried out any products from the brand.

It is a cake-based foundation, that requires to be applied with a damp sponge, not too damp,

as it will enable the make-up to streak. Blending blending and more blending is the key to this foundation. It is time-consuming indeed, but the final result is impressive, as you end up with flawless skin, and make-up that lasts all day long.

A little foundation is sufficient to cover up the whole face, and since touch-ups are not required, the product will last you a long time. I have been ...

• using it for 3 months now, and I still have a good percentage of foundation remaining.

On the downside, it can be little confusing at first, as I had never used pan-cake foundation before. Neither the product container itself, nor the official website gives any information about the usage of the product. I had to actually take tips from my mom, (who used to use Max Factor Pan-Cake, when she was

a teen).

My face is quite spotty, with marks left from pimples. Hence, I am always looking for a foundation that gives me excellent coverage.

With, Max Factor Pan-Cake Water-Activated Foundation, I have not found the perfect foundation, but it is still one of the best make-up products available. It gives great coverage, evens the skin tone and lasts long, which are the primary things one looks for in a good foundation.

Go for it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31104327930730/k2311a041/4.1.08