Friday the 13th Part 8  » Movies  »
  • I think what I liked the most was that it almost feels as if the producers know people will think it's cheesy so they just decided to run with it
  • I also found myself quite disappointed by the sets in the movie
  • The best character in the movie is the girl's dog, but sadly even he can't carry this one

• by Jenn Eblin

I realize that most people think this is the worst film in the entire series of Friday the 13th movies, but I actually did like it. I think what I liked the most was that it almost feels as if the producers know

people will think it’s cheesy so they just decided to run with it. I particularly love the part when Jason confronts a group of street hoods in the middle of New York City.

The characters in this movie are as annoying as they get when it comes to horror movie characters. There is not a single actor in the movie that I feel a connection with, and not a single person who I actually rooted for. Had Jason murdered all murdered everyone in the movie, I ...

• Friday the 13th Part 8
      would have actually cheered for him.

I also found myself quite disappointed by the sets in the movie. I doubt that they actually filmed anywhere near the city, and that’s pretty evident. It looks like they took specific shots from other movies to

show they were in New York and then filmed in an alley somewhere for the rest of the movie.

The best character in the movie is the girl’s dog, but sadly even he can’t carry this one. Still, it’s a nice and goofy addition to the movies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11104327820630/k2311a041/4.1.08