Avons’ Glimmersticks eyeliner
  • The eye liner boast that it is America's #1 eyeliner (based on mass market sales) and I fully agree
  • The first reason I love this eyeliner is that it stays put
  • You will not regret trying this great eyeliner

• by Angie Schilling

My favorite eyeliner is Avon’s Glimmerstick’s Liner. The eye liner boast that it is America’s #1 eyeliner (based on mass market sales) and I fully agree!

The first reason I love this eyeliner is that it stays put. I have tried liner after liner in the past and nothing ever stays put.

It all runs, smudges, or fades. Nothing stacks up to the one.

It stays put on my eyes for at least 8 hours without smudging or budging. The other day, I had a superlong day.

I applied the eyeliner at 5 a. m.

and by 11 p. m.

it was ...

• just starting to fade. Wow!

Second of all, this eyeliner is self sharpening.

I hate messing around with pencil sharpeners. Either I make a mess with the shavings, or the eyeliner breaks off on the sharpener, causing me to waste a lot of time and money.

But this eyeliner you

just twist up to sharpen. Glimmersitcks eyeliner comes in five fantastic shades and defines my eyes with great precision.

The sticks retail for $6 each and can be ordered from any Avon Represenative in your area or by logging on to www. avon.

com. You will not regret trying this great eyeliner.

It is truly fantastic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31104327810630/k2311a041/4.1.08