Avon’s Anti-aging Thermal Cleanser
  • I'm only 28, and would recommend it to those who are younger than I am

• by Angie Schilling

Right now I am loving Avon’s Anti-aging Thermal Cleanser. The anti-aging Thermal Cleanser is part of Avon Solutions Daily Essentials Completely Clean line. This cleanser is for all skin types.

This self heating cleanser felt wonderful on my skin. Simply wet your face, apply cleanser, and massage

into your skin.

Your face will feel a heating sensation that is so relaxing. After rinsing my face, my skin looked terrific and stayed oil free for most of the day.

After using this cleanser for just a week, I could noticably tell a difference in my ...

• face. My skin was not as oily, my pores were tighter than what they had been, and my skin glowed.

After wearing makeup all day long, this cleanser is perfect for getting your skin completely clean. All makeup traces were gone after I rinsed with water.

The cleanser

is perfect for all ages, not just those with aging skin. I’m only 28, and would recommend it to those who are younger than I am.

The 3. 4 fluid ounce bottle of Anti-aging Thermal Cleanser retails for $10.

50 a bottle. It can be purchased by going to www.

avon. com or from any Avon Represenative.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31104327790630/k2311a041/4.1.08