Crunch Cardio Go Go Dance Exercise DVD  » Health  »
1.5
  • I decided to grab the Crunch Cardio Go-Go Dance workout DVD because it looked like it would be fun
  • I know that I need to focus more on my fitness, and getting myself in better shape, but some of those DVDs can be a real killer

• by Jenn Eblin

I decided to grab the Crunch Cardio Go-Go Dance workout DVD because it looked like it would be fun. I know that I need to focus more on my fitness, and getting myself in better shape, but some of those DVDs can be a real killer. That’s why I try to grab something fun every now and then, just to mix

up my workout routine a little.

This DVD is easily one of the most confusing ones I’ve ever attempted to do. I’ve now tried it 3 different times, and I’ve never made it beyond the halfway point. When it first begins, the girls on the DVD instantly annoyed me. Nearly every one has their belly exposed, which is a big turn ...

• off for me, and not a motivator at all.

The first few minutes were okay, but then they completely lost me. Within the first ten minutes they start shouting out what will come next, without explaining what those moves are. Then the host will say to do everything at once, but start at different times. One time we started on one

move, then go back to a previous move, and it’s very confusing.

The other thing I hated about this one is that the repetitions are completely off. I expect to work both sides of my body evenly, not three times on one side and 4-6 times on the other. That was enough to make me wish I never bought this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34104327750630/k2311a041/4.1.08