Movie Rush Hour 3
  • He is always the top of my favourite lists
  • His shows are always choke with the best talents and combine with excitement, lots of action, stunts plus hilarious and funny
  • I am sure Jacky's fans would agree with me that one will never tire of watching his shows

• by Fiona

Since my younger days I have always been Jacky Chan’s fan and enjoy all his shows which always impress me. Whether the dialogue is in Cantonese, Mandarin or English, I will still enjoy watching and will not get tired of his movies.

He is always the top of my favourite lists.

He is

always full of vigour.

His shows are always choke with the best talents and combine with excitement, lots of action, stunts plus hilarious and funny .

I was told that his stunts are all done personally without using substitute.

You will enjoy from the beginning to end.

In Rush Hour 3 his partner is ...

• Chris Tucker, whose large motor mouth spout rubbish as usual.

The cliched duo doing their old routine again.

Together with Jacky Chan’s swift gung-fu action plus , stunts and lots of laughter.

In this movie the plot takes these two to France.

There they save the day by nailing the Chinese triads who

have infiltrated Paris.

Of course they finally got rid of them but before the battling of assassins, jokes and Jackie’s stunts too.

Although this round I only managed to watch the DVD but I still enjoy it very much.

I am sure Jacky’s fans would agree with me that one will never tire of watching his shows.

Movie Rush Hour 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11104327740630/k2311a041/4.1.08