Movie Christina’s House  » Movies  »
  • I have to admit that the movie is pretty cheesy, but I still somehow find myself watching it at least every year if not more often
  • My two favorite things about the movie are two of the main actors

• by Jenn Eblin

Christina’s House is the kind of movie that I shouldn’t like, but somehow I do. It’s the movie that I keep telling my friends to watch, even though they’ve seen it and hated it. I have to admit that the movie is pretty cheesy, but I still somehow find myself watching it at

least every year if not more often.

My two favorite things about the movie are two of the main actors: Brendan Fehr and John Savage. Savage makes for an excellent creepy dad figure. I buy that he’s concerned about his daughter, but also understand why others think he’s in love with her. Fehr ...

• is just great as the cocky boyfriend who just wants sex.

The ending of the movie isn’t predictable, but that’s only because it doesn’t make sense. The mother who was barely seen turns out to be the real villain of the movie, and everyone is left scratching their heads. I do love the

sets though because it’s completely believable that 95% of the movie takes place in different rooms of the house.

Even Brad Rowe is a nice addition, as a handsome yet sexy handyman. He makes you suspicious, but you still like him and root for him. I really liked this one, even though everyone else didn’t.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11104327730630/k2311a041/4.1.08