The Mist Movie  » Movies  »
  • The Mist is a very interesting movie to say the least
  • At times the acting could be a little cheesy but heck, sometimes you just want to be entertained and it definitely does that
  • I would recommend watching The Mist even though I really was quite upset with the ending

• by iluvmypug

ending??!!! My advise, not one to watch before you go to bed! I was up until 2:00 am!

Now about those creatures! You will feel anticipation just wondering what is the next weird unusual “thing” you will see flying or crawling around and what it is capable of. The special effects were really good in the movie. If you can’t handle gore, you will probably be closing your eyes through a lot of the movie.

• higher.The Mist is a very interesting movie to say the least. It kept me on my toes and is very intense. At times the acting could be a little cheesy but heck, sometimes you just want to be entertained and it definitely does that.

I just wish Stephen King didn’t have quite as twisted mind as he does lol. You know when a film has his name in it, it will be great with a lot of unexpected twists and story lines. This also brings me to my mixed emotions and opinions of this movie. It had everything that you could hope for in a thriller, horror movie BUT heck the ending??!!!

My advise, not one to watch before you go to bed! I was up until 2:00 am!

I would recommend watching The Mist even though I really was quite upset with the ending. If Stephen King had just ended it a little differently, I would be recommending it a lot stronger and rating it even higher.

The Mist Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113103327500731/k2311a0331/3.31.08