Mr Sheen Multi-surface Polish  » Housewares  »
  • The polish has Spring fresh long lasting fragrance Apart from tops it also helpful in cleaning Glass, mirror, steel and other smooth surfaces without any problem
  • It is very convenient to use ,just spray and then wipe and get excellent results with nice perfume smell and clean surface

• by shazia

I am using Mr Sheen Multi-surface Polish for quite a long time. I am very satisfied with the this brand. Mr Sheen Multi-surface Polish as a name shows is a multi-surface cleaner.

It comes in a form of spray. I spray on any surface and then wipe it

with a cloth peace.

I clean any wooden top like wooden table, wooden top of fire place or etc. I also use to clean plastic tops like children plastic table, Kitchen top and other similar things.

I find the Mr Sheen Multi-surface Polish excellent in its job. The polish has Spring fresh long lasting fragrance Apart from tops it also helpful in cleaning Glass, mirror, steel and other smooth surfaces without any problem.

It is very convenient to use ,just spray and then wipe and get excellent results with nice perfume smell and clean surface. I always keep Mr ...

• Mr Sheen Multi-surface Polish
      Sheen Multi-surface Polish in stock .

Because it is available in the bottle with spray nozzle so it is easy to use. The bottle is cylinder shape and takes little storage space .

I find the Mr Sheen Multi-surface Polish has made my life easy. Its smell of fragrance

is very soft and pleasant.

It freshens the atmosphere as well. The Mr Sheen Multi-surface Polish cleans away dirt ,finger prints ,dust and stains very quickly and without any effort.

It saves my time and energy. I find it must in house with children.

I give it 10 out of 10.

Sharlene Samuel says :

Hi i would like to find out who is the agent for your Mr. SHeen product in Trinidad Tobago. I was told it wAS Alston Marketing Company Ltd. But they have said they have discontinued this line. If you can let me know would be great. Thanks.

shazia replies :

Agent …..?? I do not know any agent. I used the product So wrote the review.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533103327480731/k2311a0331/3.31.08