Prestege non stick cookwear
  • But one thing I would like to say about the prestige non-stick cook wear that is, in shape, quality, durability and in guaranty these are the best ones to buy

• by chintu

Prestige is a very famous and very well known company in India. The Prestige company mainly produces many kinds of cook wear either it is ordinary cook wear or the non-stick cook wear.

But all these cook wears from the

company prestige are very good in quality and the durability.

Not only that we also get a years of guarantee for the product that we buy.

I have many kinds of non stick cook wear from this company which I had bought very long back when I was newly married and had bought a new house for us to stay.

I still use all those cook wears, which are working very good.

While buying the prestige cook wear it may ...

• Prestege non stick cookwear
      feel little costlier but that would be the one time investment and after that we become the owner of a very good branded products.

I use the non-stick frying pan; non-stick pan and I have also bought the non-stick deep frying

pan.

These are also the ideal things to gift for some one we love.

But one thing I would like to say about the prestige non-stick cook wear that is, in shape, quality, durability and in guaranty these are the best ones to buy.

mrs i attwood says :

I bought a non stick meat pan from robert dias of kenilworth warks,costing £7 6wks ago only to find the coating coming off in several places .THE SHOP SAID THEY WONT REPLACE IT is this crrect? the whole purpose of paying dearer is better quality Imigth as well paid 1.99 for how long it lasted

Galega says :

You can’t do anything when coating has come off.

Coating of Teflon is done by using Teflon. As a matter of fact, Teflon is safe to be used even if there are scratches. Effectively, you can still use the pan (the performance will obviously be not the same).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533103327430731/k2311a0331/3.31.08