Daslin-NF syrup  » Health  »
  • This time when my son had the cold and cough I thought it is just a cold and cough for which I don't need to worry so much and I just forgot it about

• by chintu

I have a 4 years old son. My son is very sharp, intelligent and also very naughty. But whenever my child falls ill I loose my patience to do any thing else.

I become worried and also feel very sad. This time when my son had the cold and cough I thought it is just a cold and cough for which I don’t need to worry so much and I just forgot it about.

But just after 2 days of that when my son had a saviour cough and throat infection I

was little worried about it. Not only that just after a few days he also had to attend his annual exams.

Then I went to my doctor along with my son and said every thing about my son. My doctor suggested me to use the Daslin-NF syrup, which was a new kind of medicine for me, and I had not used it before.

My doctor prescribed me to feed 2. 5ml of Daslin-NF syrup to my son for all the 3times in a day after having the meals.

And I was also told ...

• to not to use any other kind of medicines except or along with the Daslin-NF. I followed the instructions of my doctor.

I fed this syrup to my child for 3 days without missing. And after these 3 days surprisingly my son was completely all right and he was able to play, study and to do every thing.

I had used many kinds of cold and cough syrups and the tablets for the same, but I had never got such a good result, which could be seen after using the Daslin-NF, syrup.

This syrup is really wonderful and works best for my kid.

This tonic is also safe which does not contain any kind of strong chemicals or medicine such as the steroid or anti biotic. But still it works good.

I was really very happy to use it. There is one more good news and that is, not only the kids even the elders can take this syrup according to the proper dosage prescribed by the doctor.

Just try this one for your kids too, but better consult your doctor before that.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343103327280731/k2311a0331/3.31.08