Friday the 13th Part 2  » Movies  »
2.0
  • I have to say that my one big complaint here is that the acting is horrible, even for an older horror movie

• by Jenn Eblin

Friday the 13th part 2 is the film that really brings the series to life. The first movie was all about the mother seeking revenge on what she perceived to be the culprits behind her son’s death. With her character out of the way, we could finally get down to what the series was

all about: Jason Vorhees.

When I watched this movie recently, it was through different eyes. The only thing I could really remember about the movie was that Jason didn’t yet have his famous hockey mask, he was still wearing an old sack on his head. That said, it’s a little hard to be scared ...

• of someone wearing a sack.

There really isn’t anything scary about this movie. It’s all about how he started his killing spree, but there aren’t any scares in it. Then again, my dog did jump at one point!

I have to say that my one big complaint here is that the acting is horrible,

even for an older horror movie. The characters are not fleshed out in any way that distinguishes them from one another, and though I just finished watching it, I have no clue what any of their names are. Sadly enough, the series only got worse from here! I’m just sad that I wasted my time on it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113103327140631/k2311a0331/3.31.08