Verizon Home Phone Service  » General services  »
  • We have had a good experience with them about a month ago our phone was making this horrible static sound and their customer services was good
  • All though personally I feel like I could go without most of these things caller ID it is worth its weight in gold in my opinion
  • All in all I give their service an 9 we have never had a problem except when the hurricanes came through, but what can you do about acts of God right

• by Renoracer

We have a home phone through Verizon. We have had a good experience with them about a month ago our phone was making this horrible static sound and their customer services was good.

I had to take a phone to the jack outside the house and see if it was the

line inside the house or the line coming to the house.

Thank heavens for us it was the line going from the street to our house so the repair was completely free.

They repaired it within a week and it was a little inconvenience to us.

We have the unlimited long ...

• distance with this plan and pay about $25 a month.

It comes with call waiting, caller ID, voicemail, three-way calling, and a few other features.

All though personally I feel like I could go without most of these things caller ID it is worth its weight in gold in my opinion.

We also get a discount for having our cell phones and internet with Verizon it is not much but something is better than nothing.

All in all I give their service an 9 we have never had a problem except when the hurricanes came through, but what can you do about acts of God right?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 253103327010631/k2311a0331/3.31.08