Power Submitter software to submit classified ads  » Software  »
3.3
Reviewer: massimo d’amico

• I found very useful for me the HELP into the program

• Power Submitter software is a desktop software that I’m using every day to submit classified ads. In fact this software submit your ads on multiple classifieds at the touch of a button, and it’s not very difficult to setup (I’m using the 9.9 version and it’s good).

When you open the software you can setup 15 different ads (ads will work for classifieds,

no search engines) and they’ll be submitted automatically by the program. You need to fill-in the blanks your name, surname, company, address, country, telephone, email. The most important things are information about your site as AD title and AD copy, then you must place your favorite password to change your ads in future. I found very useful for me the “HELP” into the ...

• program. Every time you make a mistakes (for example too much words in AD copy) the help open instantly a little window saying you to correct your mistake. It’s good!

The great thing of this submitter-program is its auto-updating module, everytime you open the software it’ll upload automatically new updates giving you new fresh classifieds to submit. The creator of “Power Submitter” is David

Belton (www.becanada.com) and I think he did a nice job cause this software is working for my purposes. I use my own track-links to know if someone clicked on my ads, and I found several clicks on my statistics (I don’t receive million hits, however it depends by my AD copy). You can also use the submitter-demo to give it a try (on website).

quick note by anonymous :

BEcanada is a scam. We paid $ 600 for the Unlimited Plan and got next to no results. When we saw the poor results, we requested a refund according to their refund policy. Guess what, “No Sorry we don’t do refunds” or they totally ignore you for reminding them of their refund policy. Stop promoting scams.

Brian M Rye says :

I got ripped off for $ 200 the worthless Power Search Engine Submitter, filed a BBB complaint and a Rip Off Report David Belton is a scamming bum that sells worthless software and does not refund mine turned in to MAlware

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 307093270230/k2311a097/9.7.05