The Beermat Entrepreneur by Mike Southon and Chris West
  • I like The Beermat Entrepreneur because it is so inspiring and there are many valuable lessons to learn from it
  • I love their special real-life anecdotes that incidentall teaches me a lesson or two on business pre-requisites
  • Besides character, I learnt that businessmen needs to understand a market and seek to solve a real problem they are facing
  • I strongly recommend The Beermat Entrepreneur to all aspiring entrepreneurs

• by Sydney Hazelton

What do you do with a great business idea? Don’t just sit on it. Do something about it. I like The Beermat Entrepreneur because it is so inspiring and there are many valuable lessons to learn from it.

It teaches you how to transform your business idea into a profitable business. The authors gives you tips and tricks to put you on the right business track.

The book also reveals how to test your idea, find a mentor, select and motivate the right people, secure your first customer, and decide when to grow your business further.

What I like about The Beermat Entrepreneur is that it is an enjoyable read. I love their special real-life anecdotes that incidentall teaches me a lesson or two on business pre-requisites. I realize that in order to start ...

• a business, you must be willing to work very hard and have self-motivation to push you through every business deal. You also need to be confident, optimistic, charismatic and ambitious.

Besides character, I learnt that businessmen needs to understand a market and seek to solve a real problem they are facing. In the process of building a business, you also need to have a team of people

who will propel the business together with you. I have learnt a lot about how to get a team together from this book. It’s a great book.

It highlights concepts which are simple to understand and provides an easy reading for those who wants to get on with their business concept after exttracting the relevant and useful information from the book. I strongly recommend The Beermat Entrepreneur to all aspiring entrepreneurs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 173003326731231/k2311a0330/3.30.08