Hollis Ford,Truro,NS  » Cars  »
0.5
Truro, NS
  • This car was called new even though it was a dealer driven car with 10 210 km when I purchased it

• by bubbles
      I recently purchased a “new” Ford Focus from Hollis Ford in Truro, NS. This car was called new even though it was a dealer driven car with 10 210 km when I purchased it. Although this vehicle came with what was told to me as a bumper to bumper warranty, I have been unable to

get most of its problems (that came with it) fixed. This car came with a plug in one tire, a bent rim, 3 small dents (the only thing fixed by the dealer), a series of small cracks on the headlights, missing fog lamps, missing body mouldings, a plastic flap that keeps falling down under the motor(i ...

• have no idea what it is for), a plug that doesn’t go to anything and a poorly functioning stereo system. When I spoke to the service department they told me that none of this stuff was warranteed, then told me that I must have had the car in the ditch because they had no record of this
        damage. When I spoke to Ford Canada they told me that I should have inspected the car better before purchasing it. Well, guess what? I won’t make that mistake again, and there will be lots more cars in my life, none of which will come from Hollis Ford or any other vehicle from said retailer of junk.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9240132671231/k2311a0124/1.24.06