Fuze drinks  » Food  »
  • Wow let me tell you that drink has the best flavors
  • The flavors are intense and I like it way better than even just fruit juices
  • I would recommend anyone try these you just may like it

• by Karleen

Recently I went into the gas station for a soda and saw these Fuze drinks in the cooler too, and decided to give it a try. So I picked up the Peach Mango drink instead of the soda, paid for it and left.

Wow let me tell you that drink has the best flavors.

The drink

is a full 18oz drink with only 90 calories a serving.

The flavors are intense and I like it way better than even just fruit juices.

There are a lot of flavors to choose from too.

So far we have had the Peach Mango, Strawberry Kiwi and the diet version of them in Blueberry Raspberry.

They are ...

• all very flavorful and my entire family just loves them all.

I would recommend anyone try these you just may like it.

If you are worried about you diet then try the slenderize ones as they are pretty good also.

The artwork on the bottles is awesome and one of the things that drew me to buying

the product.

When I see lots of fruit on the bottles of things I am more likely to pick them up to try them too.

This is the kind of drink that doesn’t leave you with that after taste that some of them leave in your mouth.

It is just a smooth fruit juice that is great for you.

gulraiz gulzar says :

i want to know about history and current position of fuze drinks and the company which deals with products and affilation of company

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273003326361131/k2311a0330/3.30.08