When Harry Met Sally (1989)  » Movies  »
  • This movie is not predictable in my opinion
  • I highly recommend this movie and will enjoy it for many years to come

• by Charles Brown

I am a sucker for a good romantic comedy, and there are so many great ones to choose from nowadays. But one of the classics that I watch over and over again is “When Harry Met Sally,” directed by the great Rob Reiner and stars Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan,

(who is one of my favorite actresses).

The chemistry between Crystal and Ryan is magical.

The movies spans many years and you watch as the relationship between the two main characters, Harry Burns (Crystal) and Sally Albright (Ryan) grows from two people who hate each other, to two people who ...

• are very much in love.

They have ups and they have downs and there is even time that goes by where they don’t even speak to each other.

And the ending is quite satisfying, even though you really don’t know how things are going to turn out.

This movie is

not predictable in my opinion.

It is a definite “feel good movie” for me.

It has been one of my favorites for many years.

I own it and watch it from time to time just to make myself feel good.

I highly recommend this movie and will enjoy it for many years to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112903326141231/k2311a0329/3.29.08