Movie Joe Dirt (2001)  » Movies  »
  • Joe meets many friends along his journey, one of them a mob boss in the witness protection program played by Christopher Walken, which I thought was a nice touch for this movie
  • It's a very sweet movie, and my family and I enjoy watching it over and over

• by Charles Brown

Ever since David Spade joined the crew of Saturday Night Live in 1990, he has been one of my favorite comedians of all time. I watched him go from Saturday Night Live to Just Shoot Me, all the while doing projects on the big screen as well.

When the film “Joe Dirt” came out in 2001, I could hardly wait to get out and see it.

David

Spade is hilarious in this movie and the script is cleverly written.

In this movie, David Spade plays the humble and lovable janitor named Joe Dirt, who is interviewed by a radio host, (played by the very talented Dennis Miller), in which is he details the story of his life, and explains to the audience that he is looking for his parents who abandoned him at the ...

• Grand Canyon when he was only 8 years old.

He tells of all the adventures he has experienced since he was left behind that day, and it is not only hilarious, but also very touching.

I truly empathized with Joe Dirt, and cheered him on as did his radio audience; in hopes he would finally achieve his dream of finding his parents.

Joe also has a love

interest, Brandy, (played by Brittany Daniel), whom he thinks is too beautiful for him.

Joe meets many friends along his journey, one of them a mob boss in the witness protection program played by Christopher Walken, which I thought was a nice touch for this movie.

He’s one of my favorite actors.

It’s a very sweet movie, and my family and I enjoy watching it over and over.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112903326131231/k2311a0329/3.29.08