The Brat Pack  » Movies  »
  • Some of my favorite actors of all time were from the so-called Brat Pack of the '80s

• by Charles Brown

Some of my favorite actors of all time were from the so-called “Brat Pack” of the ’80s. There is some debate on which actors are actually considered part of the Brat Pack.

The undisputed ones are of course Molly Ringwald, Emilio Estevez, Judd Nelsom, Andrea McCarthy, Anthony Michael Hall, Demi Moore, Ally

Sheedy and Rob Lowe.

There may be more, it depends on who you talk to.

But these eight actors were considered the main part of the Brat Pack.

Many of the actors who were part of the Brat Pack went on to become serious actors and are extremely famous now.

Demi Moore,

• for instance, is one of today’s most popular actors to come from the Brat Pack.

The Brat Pack movies are timeless classics and I will always treasure them.

Each one has its place in my extensive movie collection.

It warms my heart with sweet nostalgia to watch each and every one

of them.

Some of the films I am talking about are “The Breakfast Club,” “St.

Elmo’s Fire,” “About Last Night,” and “Pretty In Pink.

” Sometimes, when I’m feeling a big nostalgic, I will break out the ole VCR, dust it off, and dig out my Brat Pack movies and just make a night of it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112903326091231/k2311a0329/3.29.08