Givenchy Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Compared to a lot of other colognes in this price range, this one is definitely the best and I don't know anyone who doesn't like it

• by Nightshadow
      Givenchy is a cologne for women that is one of the most beautiful fragrances I have ever bought. Givenchy is never boring and is always enchanting to wear.

Givenchy is a nice blend of flowers and aromatic woods mixed with spice, musk and rum.

This doesn’t sound delightful, but once you try

it, you will love it.

This perfume has been around since the mid 80’s and it’s still very big on the market.

I have purchased this fragrance for a very long time and every time I run out, I have to get to the store and add it back to my collection.

...

• You can wear Givenchy any time day or night and it will not wear off quickly.

It runs between $50 and $80 and will last and last.

Compared to a lot of other colognes in this price range, this one is definitely the best and I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like

it.

When I wear it, I get a lot of people asking me what I am wearing.

Most women who ask me what I am wearing end up buying themselves and loving it.

Your man will also like it because is it just slightly seductive, but also innocent.

When wearing it, you will feel clean and fresh.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56240132601231/k2311a0124/1.24.06