Vaseline Firming & Radiance  » Cosmetics  »
  • The fragrance has a hint of sunflower, I think
  • I really am impressed and highly recommend this product

• by Heather Sturgill

I grew up with my mother, grandmother and aunt using Vaseline products on all of us kids. Now, in my adulthood, I have tried a lot of different skincare lotions in my lifetime; whether it be facial creme, hand creme or body lotion, usually something isn’t ‘just right’ enough for me.

Sometimes the fragrance sets

off my allergies, other times it just feels too heavy or oily.

Actually, I received this lotion as a gift after recently moving to a dry climate, and I want you to know, right off the bat, I was skeptical.

After smelling it (and liking the smell), I thought, what the heck, try it for ...

• a few days, what could be worse.

(Dry cracked hands could be worse.

Well, this lotion by Vaseline is one I had not seen before.

The full label reads ‘Vaseline Intensive Care Age-Defying Moisture Firming & Radiance Enriched Nourishing Lotion’.

It is not heavy.

It goes on evenly and feels light and smooth.

The fragrance has

a hint of sunflower, I think.

My hands (the only thing I applied the lotion to) show a noticable difference the very next day! This stuff is amazing! My dry spots are smooth, skin color is more even and healthy looking, wrinkle lines are less visible.

I really am impressed and highly recommend this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312803325940931/k2311a0328/3.28.08