The Wonderful Wizard of Oz  » Books  »
  • The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (Kansas Centennial Edition) is really awesome and I love the adventures as written inside this
  • It is really a wonderful story and I think that teenagers would get a kick out of reading this

• by eryana09

This book by L. Frank Baum and J.T. Barbarese, titled: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (Kansas Centennial Edition) is really awesome and I love the adventures as written inside this. You can call me childish or what, but I still

love it so much. In fact, up to date, I’ve read twice all over.

If you have read The Wizard of Oz before, you will be amazed and surprised to find that Dorothy and members have a lot more adventures that the writer(s) had narrated and arranged in this book. The adventures personally are made-believe to me and I could conjure up images to sum up every word/sentences.

It is really a wonderful story and I think that ...

• The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
      teenagers would get a kick out of reading this. If you have children that are not into reading, then you might want to purchase this book somewhere and made him/her love to read this. Another focal point of this
      book is that there are great illustrations in the book that even young children would enjoy. You can just check out the book cover to know that there are great illustrations inside the book itself. Love this book, I rate it 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172803325840931/k2311a0328/3.28.08