Traders Hotel Yangon  » Hotels  »
Traders Hotel , Sule Pagoda Road , Yangon , Myanmar
  • I would recommend visitirs to Yangon try this hotel

• by Mark Williams

I have traveled to many countries in the Far East, and have stayed at different hotels, one-star to five-star , including hotels belonging to the welknown and famous hotel chains. The services at these hotels certainly are upto expectations and their respective star-ratings.

They make sure that the customer is given proper attention, necessary facilities provided, accounts handled without any errors, and so on.

But, here is one

hotel which goes way beyond the regular standard level of services and hospitality.

This is Traders Hotel in Yangon in Myanmar.

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times on my visits to Myanmar, and have been very happy staying there.

The staff members of the hotel, bellboys, receptionists, waiters and waitresses at their restaurants, Manager and his Assistants, each and every one, were so courteous and ...

• so friendly, making absolutelu sure that I would feel comfortable as if coming back home ! As I step out from the taxi in front of the main entrance to the hotel, the reception staff would be there waiting to welcome me with lovely and most friendly smiles.

You really feel you have come home !

Every where you move about in the hotel, restaurants, lounges, offices, you

are treated like a VIP.

Traders Hotel, Yangon, is very unique in providing customer services.

I assume the Management has made sure that each and every staff member has been trained to keep the reputation of the hotel.

I would recommend visitirs to Yangon try this hotel.

As far as I am concerned, I would stay at Traders Hotel every time I visit Yangon, if room would be available at the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22803325740931/k2311a0328/3.28.08