Vampire Weekend : Vampire Weekend  » Music  »
  • Its latest album titled Mansard Roof is, in my opinion, excellent
  • In a poll I did through my work, I found that 92% of all listeners rated Vampire Weekend an 8 or higher
  • As a strong music lover and connoisseur by profession I highly recommend this group and album

• by Jacques

Vampire Weekend, a new, up-and-coming Indie-Rock band has swept the nation with its “soft-rock. ” Its latest album titled Mansard Roof is, in my opinion, excellent.

Certain songs, (Campus, Walcott) are slightly repetitive, but offer great sound.

All songs were recorded in very high quality.

The band offers high-quality, good music in the midst of a

music crisis among youth.

Vampire’s Weekend album has been generally accepted by all music lovers, regardless of the genre preference.

I specifically enjoy the violin, organ, cello, viola, piano, harmonies, hand shakers, and hand drums that are very well integrated into this rock.

The vocal harmonies also bring about incredible songs.

Within a week of ...

• its release, the album sold more than 27,000 copies.

No new band who sells this many copies can be wrong! The music IS on iTunes! Fear not! You can preview the songs on iTunes, or purchase them around the internet as well.

In a poll I did through my work, I found that 92% of

all listeners rated Vampire Weekend an 8 or higher! The survey consisted of kids as young as 12 up to adults aged 55.

I had 2419 surveyors.

As a strong music lover and connoisseur by profession I highly recommend this group and album.

Pros- Great music, great sound, soft rock, great harmonies and instrumentals Cons-Certain slightly repetitive songs

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142803325720831/k2311a0328/3.28.08