Remington TStudio Heated Clip Rollers  » Cosmetics  »
  • Remington TStudio Tourmaline Heated Clip Hair Setter, 20 Rollers are the best hair rollers I have ever purchased
  • I returned the item, but I bought it again at Wal-Mart
  • I love the heated clips because it seals the curl and immediately rids of any frizz
  • I don't think it advertises the frizz free capabilities of this set

• by Cheryl Myers

Remington TStudio Tourmaline Heated Clip Hair Setter, 20 Rollers are the best hair rollers I have ever purchased. That is, until the second time I purchased it.

I purchased this roller set at Ulta. I was really happy about it because Ulta was one of the retailers that offered the new rollers by TStudio. I went home to try them out and found hair in the rollers! Someone else used this item and returned it to the shelf. I returned the item, but I bought it again at Wal-Mart. Walmart has the cheapest price for

the set at $37.00.

The roller set heats up fast, and you only need the curlers in for about five minutes to get a lasting curl. However, like other rollers, I leave them in until they cool. None of the curls are tight, but they are softly pronounced. The curls last all day and if you use hairspray, it will last two days.

I am glad I gave these curlers a second chance. The only thing that could get in the way of a perfect curl is how the curler is made. The curler isn’t perfectly ...

• round like other roller sets. It has a small section line that runs through the curler, which is set on hot aluminum rods. This can create a crimp in the curl. However, to combat this, be sure to use roll the curl with the aluminum line first, at the tip of your hair.

You may have to play around and experiment with the way to use the curler because of the aluminum line in it. I love the heated clips because it seals the curl and immediately rids of any frizz. I don’t think it

advertises the frizz free capabilities of this set. The curls are smooth, shiny, and very soft. It is the best roller set I have ever used. I will not buy another set unless they discontinue it. However, if you take care of the set, it should last a while.

I give this set a rating of nine because it is the best roller set around, but because of the aluminum line that runs through the curler, it can be challenging to find the right way to roll it for your hair length, condition, and texture.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312803325670831/k2311a0328/3.28.08