Atkins diet  » Health  »
  • This is one of the most controversial diets out there, I know
  • However, I think that 20 carbs is a bit too few

• by Lynn

Ok. This is one of the most controversial diets out there, I know. I actually am a fan of it. And my cholesterol has never been better, my doctor is pleased, and I am not craving carbs like normal. I don’t have to go through the drive through at Sonic and Taco Bueno every day because I’m addicted.

However, I think that 20 carbs is a bit too few. I know this is what it takes

to get into ‘ketosis’, but I go crazy after about a week or two.

If one does it right one will have an improved lifestyle. Now, you don’t do away with carbs for good, salads and things like that are considered carbs people. I mean, what good is it eating bagles and things that make you fatter? He means the carbs such as onion rings from Sonic, white bread and white pasta, as well as ...

• whole grains (though you can add those in later) … the BAD carbs, not the good carbs like salads. So please don’t go into it thinking it’s completly carb free. You might have an addiction and not even know it, seriously. I don’t crave things for the first time in my life. I go for days and don’t even go through a drive through!!! And your body will correct itself weight wise and you will
        have energy.

I know I was kind of rambling on this review but I hope you got enough info to want to try it. There are a lot of low carb forum boards online that offer free, great support. It is one of the reasons I have been so successful. I haven’t lost much weight yet (hypothyroid), but just knowing the cravings are gone are great.

Good luck if you decide this is the route for you!! :-)

Atkins diet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342803325650831/k2311a0328/3.28.08