Clinique compact powder
  • I have tried Avon, Max Factor, Ever Bilena, Pond's, etc. But so far the best compact powder I used is Clinique compact powder

• by abigail327

I have already tried different brands of compact pressed powder. I have tried Avon, Max Factor, Ever Bilena, Pond’s, etc.

But so far the best compact powder I used is “Cliniquecompact powder.

Before I was not aware that such brand exist, I only came across this brand when I received it as a Christmas gift one yuletide season.

Since I have no more compact powder at that time I started using it.

As I use it I noticed that I began to look more beautiful and younger with “Cliniquecompact pressed powder.

My friends kept on saying that I was blooming.

I was in my late thirties at that time, I was mistaken for a ...

• woman in her early thirties.

Truly “Clinique” made me look more beautiful and younger.

I can say this because I can observe this from my pictures during the time I was using “Clinique” compact powder.

I was never been photogenic in my pictures, but I got my best photoraphs during the time I was using “Clinique” compact powder.

In these photographs, I am bautiful as a magazine covergirl or a commercial model or even a moviestar.

I even used these photoraphs in an online dating site, and I have won many admirers.

The only unpleasant thing I can say about”Clinique” is that it seems more expensive than other brands but it worth paying higher price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312803325540831/k2311a0328/3.28.08