Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore  » Hotels  »
405 Havelock Road Singapore
  • It has very limited choices and is definitely one of the worse I stay in , in terms for nice breakfast
  • I like that because then I can iron my skirt instead of sending to the laundry

• by yerauk

Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore looks rather old on the outside, but inside, it is alright.

We had the chance to stay one night in the President Suite and other in the Business suite. The President Suite was very big, a large dining area, a living room, than a super king size bed. Bathroom was also big.

The hotel is not very near to prime shopping area but

It’s good for the hotel to have frequent and free shuttle bus service to Orchard Road and China Town. There are also airconditioned bus service that will bring to Orchard Road for shopping. Money changers are easily found on the Plaza opposite Hotel In fact, it is link to hotel by bridge. There are also many tour operators in the basement of that ...

• complex

Nice and reasonable price eateries are available at the same complex. One will be able to find lots of reasonably priced local food.

If one likes Cantonese Chinese food, the hotels has a nice restaurant at the 2nd level. It seems authentic dishes.

Like everywhere in Singapore, most of the staff at Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore ,speaks English and are very friendly and helpful. But the

hotel should try to improve on the daily breakfast. It has very limited choices and is definitely one of the worse I stay in , in terms for nice breakfast.

One special note, there is an iron and ironing board in the cupboard of the business suite for my using. I like that because then I can iron my skirt instead of sending to the laundry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22703325430231/k2311a0327/3.27.08